Thanksgiving
This year Mike, Isaac and I went to Arizona for Thanksgiving. We went there to see Mike's dad Robert, his Uncle Mike and Aunt Sue. Mike's sister Julie her husband Matt and daughter Catherine were there as well.
It was great to see everyone. Isaac was so cute with his grandpa. You will see in one of the pictures that he hurt his finger and is showing it to his grandpa to put a bandaid on. Isaac and Catherine were so cute together. He loved getting his picture with her and wanted to see it right away every time.
We got the opportunity to go to the Arizona Temple while we were there to see the lights. It was so beautiful! Mike was able to go inside the temple but I had the FLU so I could not go with him. He said it was wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment