Nevada Family



The best part of visiting Nevada was the time we got to spend with our family. We stayed with my mom & dad, the kids love to sleep in Nanny & Poppy's room!

We got to have a birthday dinner for my dad at my Aunt Chris & Uncle Tom's house. Chris always makes the BEST most AMAZING food. She always makes my favorite...Bruchetta. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I did not take a picture of Chris & Tom or my cousin Rick and his daughter Derian. I am not sure what I was thinking! They all look so great and it was good to spend time with them. This was only the 2nd time I have seen Brynn, my cousins Brandon & Erika's daughter. She has gotten so big! Brandon tormented Josh...as usual.

I love babies and so I was in heaven with my sister Sheri's little Gavin and Mike's Sister Julie's little Catherine. They are both about the same age and we have only seen them once before as well. I LOVED holding and kissing them!

0 comments: