My Birthday

On our Lagoon trip Josh dropped my camera and it broke. My sweet husband let me pick out a new camera for my birthday present, he along with my family paid for it. It is awesome!!! From here on out, the pictures will be great! I thought a picture of my cake would be great...but I deleted it on accident. I have gotten the same cake for every birthday as long as I can remember (an oreo ice cream cake). My friend Wendy also brought me an amazing cupcake from Dipidee's. I ate it too quickly to take a picture :)

5 comments:

Brimhalls said...

OK, HELLO!! I didn't even know it was your b-day. You have to let me know these things. :) Glad you had a great day.

Cindi said...

Happy birthday and enjoy your new camera. What an awesome present. I just found your blog today--so fun.

CCmomma said...

It's about time you got a blog! Yeah fun us who love you all!
~corrine

Tiffany said...

Happy late b-day! I just found out that you are also in on this crazy blog world :)

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog - it's not nice to keep secrets!
I need to come get my toes done again...............soon!